Thursday, January 20, 2011

REAL Snow

Okay, this is getting ridiculous! Last week Grayson had FOUR snow days out of school (Sam had THREE)...and they just cancelled school again for tomorrow. Are you KIDDING me...?!

Now, I realize that 2-3 inches is a lot for Franklin, Tennessee, and we don't have snow plows, and we don't have salt trucks, and people behind the wheel become handicapped drivers...but c'mon, folks!

Do you wanna see some REAL SNOW?!

This is me and my brother Dan the Man (known as "Danny"
in 1971). We were making snow tunnels out by the shed by
our house on Teton Highway in Sugar City, Idaho.

This is my sister, Corinne and "Danny" out by the same
shed. Some serious DRIFTING going on here, but STILL!
Now THIS is SNOW!!
[However, that car is pretty scary...I hope we weren't
still driving around in that thing.]
Can I get an "Amen, Sista?!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I remember taking these photos.What cute "sprouts" you all were. My goodness, Lori was only 3 years old. Great comparison.
Mom

Stacey H said...

Amen, Sista.

Anonymous said...

Dang!!! I looked GOOD! haha BRRRRRR~Crin

Anonymous said...

And for the record? That was a great car back then! :)

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...