Friday, January 7, 2011

Bowl-A-Rama!

We made homemade pizzas a couple of times in Nebraska. Delicious, especially when people can pile on all the pepperoni & cheese they want -- not to mention the fact that we are an "OLIVE-EATING" family!


Rogey prepared himself  for our FLASH again!


We ate this entire HUGE bowl of olives during the week we were there! On pizza, hoagie sandwiches, tortilla wraps, salads, the whole bit! (I must admit, I had NO part in eating the olives. I saved all my chowing down for the delicious OREO BOMBS we made.)

BOWL-A-RAMA with the CALLS

Our friends, Pratt & Cherlyn Call, who used to live in Franklin, now live in Omaha. So we called them up and all met at a Lincoln bowling alley to visit and have some fun! I can't believe I didn't get a photo of their handsome boys, Brent & Cameron. They used to babysit Grayson & Sam when they were little, and my boys loved them! They'd build LEGOS, have NERF wars, and all the fun stuff boys do. But Nathalie did take a couple of photos of  Cherlyn & I playing catch-up!

Cherlyn & I chatting it up (Brent in the background...)
 

Bowling was a blast! And I was so pleased to get a score of 111! For me, that's ROCK STAR status! But in the end, Chris and Grayson had the best scores overall...

Rogan doing his "don't flash the eyes" thing...
Colton & Rogan loved using the little rack to push their bowling ball off of. Thank heaven, because they could barely lift the balls, let alone get them down the alley!




S -T - R - I - K - E...!
 

Me & Schweetie

Our favorite Burger Joint! (Colton playing "Angry Birds")
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...