One of my favorite parts of vacation was SLEEPING IN, and having some real down time. That happens so rarely, and I eat it up when given the chance. And really, I slept in a LOT in Nebraska! We were in a dark, quiet room downstairs, and couldn't tell what time it was, so it was...AWESOME!
We spent lots of time just hanging out, and watching the big boys and little boys play, and relaxing.
One of the toys we got Colton & Rogan was SILLY BANDS...little rubber bands that are shaped like animals, toys, etc. They are the rage right now, and kids wear them like bracelets. We got them the ones with the 'Toy Story III' theme...
| I guess Disney calls theirs "Cool Bandz" |
![]() |
| Rogey liked Pops to put the Silly Bands on his ears! He'd walk around with them like that, pull them off, and have him put them on over and over again! |
![]() |
| Grammy playing 'paddy cakes' with Rogey |
![]() |
| "Let's DOGPILE on Uncle Sam!" |
![]() |
| Steve & Sam & I went to lunch one day at Don & Millies... while the big guys were busy doing other things. |
![]() |
| Pops getting a kick out of Rogey...again. |
![]() |
| New Year's Eve at Olive Garden |
Who knows, maybe they had to "work" that night...












No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...