Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blind Side

Steve and I are big movie fans. We LOVE to go to the movies, and enjoy the whole experience of theater popcorn, drinks and such. (Although lately it's bringing our own healthy snacks and avoiding the popcorn -- hence the weight loss!!)  With all the movies we go to, at times we come away having been entertained, but either having to overlook some trashy stuff, or being disappointed with the plot line, or whatever. Yesterday we went to the movie "The Blind Side." It was an all-around wonderful movie!

I love Sandra Bullock's usually goofy romantic comedies, and heard about this true story that happened here in Tennessee, so we figured we would enjoy it. WE DID! There was none of her regular silliness or crazy romantic adventures in this one, however (and she won a Golden Globe award for it). What a great show about true compassion, unconditional love, and triumph of the human spirit, rising above all odds. We were thoroughly entertained, inspired, and highly recommend this 'feel good' experience!! (BTW: Her hair is FABULOUS in this movie :o)

1 comment:

Paula said...

We loved the Blind Side, too. I love it when I can leave the theatre feeling totally inspired. This movie did just that for me. I highly recommend it as well.

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...