Oh...my...GOSH!!!
Tonight I discovered what I have heard about from my friend Paula, and from Chris and Nathalie and others. We went to Nucci's in Cool Springs and enjoyed Italian "Gelato" -- my newfound favorite dessert. This frozen, ice cream-like, frozen yogurt-like, frozen custard-like delight is one of the most delicious things I have ever tasted in...my...life. Tonight I had a scoop of strawberry (heavenly), and a scoop of cookies and cream (dreamy Oreos). Seriously, to die for!!
Tonight I discovered what I have heard about from my friend Paula, and from Chris and Nathalie and others. We went to Nucci's in Cool Springs and enjoyed Italian "Gelato" -- my newfound favorite dessert. This frozen, ice cream-like, frozen yogurt-like, frozen custard-like delight is one of the most delicious things I have ever tasted in...my...life. Tonight I had a scoop of strawberry (heavenly), and a scoop of cookies and cream (dreamy Oreos). Seriously, to die for!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...