Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"High School Musical"

It was Freedom Middle School's version of "High School Musical" last weekend, and it was great! It was Grayson's first foray into theater, and I promised I wouldn't gush on my blog -- but I have to say, I'm very happy he's doing this, and very proud of his first performance! Hooray -- the hunger for the stage may have finally taken hold in one of my children!

He played one of the "jocks" and got to sing fun songs like "Getcha Head in the Game." Having never seen the movie (sorry, I just haven't!), it was fun for me to watch the storyline unfold (reminiscent of the 70's "GREASE"). This crazy photographer's "action shots" didn't turn out very clear, so we have just these posed shots after the show.

He and his buddy, Spencer Fiske ("Ryan" in the tie at the top), and the whole cast did a great job -- very entertaining!


1 comment:

diannealexan@gmail.com said...

Tell Grayson that you deserve to gush about his acting debut. Not much fun to keep quiet when he's made you proud. Way to go Grayson!
Dianne

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...