Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Vacation Daze

One of the beautiful things about being on vacation is that there are no alarm clocks, no schedules to keep, nowhere to be, nothing that HAS to be done. I just L-O-V-E vacation!

Yesterday I slept until about 11am, and today I slept until about 10am...Have I mentioned that I just L-O-V-E vacation?!

So, today when I did get up, I had a protein shake for breakfast, then I promptly ate a piece of a waffle and an OREO BOMB. I was starving...and after all, I had slept until almost lunch time!

OREO Bombs are the BOMB.com!
The past two days have been filled with talking, laughing, games, games, games -- a movie for the girls, and the original Robert Downey, Jr. version of "Sherlock Holmes" on DVD for the guys, in preparation for going to see the sequel tomorrow.

NERF WAAAAARS!


Playing new "lasso golf" game in the back yard -- GREAT weather for Nebraska in December!





GREAT movie! Bring a Kleenex!
And tonight I made a big pot of homemade Turkey NOODLE soup with leftovers from Christmas Day!



Yawn! And now, it's off to bed. More strenuous vacationing to do tomorrow...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...