On December 15th, I was treated to a GREAT show by Jim Brickman at the Ryman Auditorium. My friend, Paula (Stokes) Richards had an extra ticket to the show, and invited me to go with her. We had such a fun time! We started with dinner at PeiWei, and lots of visiting and catching up. Then we headed to the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. I haven't been to the Ryman in years, so that in itself was very cool!
I always enjoy Jim Brickman's piano music; I was introduced to him when Martina McBride sang his song "Valentine." He was great, very engaging and humorous, with fun chit-chat between songs, and his guests were very entertaining, too! I particularly enjoyed Tracy Silverman on the electric violin (6-string) that he invented. He's a professor at Belmont, but also a fabulous entertainer in his own right. The other guests Ann Cochran and Ben Utecht, were okay, too, but Jim & Tracy were terrific! And the company was so fun...!
![]() |
| Paula and I at the Ryman Auditorium |
Then on December 19th, Steve and I went to lunch with our good friend, Rochelle Payne ("Rocky P"). She's salt of the earth 'good people,' and always a hoot; we had a great time at Longhorn in Brentwood. Wish she still worked at my office, so I could see her more often.
![]() |
| Rocky P with Steve and me |
FUN, FUN, FUN!



No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...