Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Around Us

Okay, before I head in to wrap more Christmas presents, I have to show you my surroundings, and what I get to wrap presents in! I LOVE it when I finally get the house all decorated, and can sit back and absorb it's beauty with all the overhead lights off, and just the Christmas lights on, music softly playing in the background...that peaceful absorption has only happened one time so far this year (the night we finished decorating, and collapsed in exhaustion on the couch), but surely it will happen more before we un-decorate!!  :o)


My It's A Wonderful Life village on top of my entertainment center. One of my most very FAVORITE parts of Christmas! 

In fact last weekend, we went with Becky Pinney and Jesse & Diane Hubling to see it again on the big screen at Nashville's War Memorial Theater. It was soooo fabulous! I cried again -- that movie just gets to me every time, and I've seen it so many times. What a great testament to the value of every single person, and the affect we have on the lives we touch. We had such a great time with our friends, and enjoyed dinner at Brick Top restaurant afterward; but I forgot to take photos this year, so for pictures from last year, click  HERE.)

To learn more about the Wonderful Life Foundation, a cause that makes you so grateful for your own wonderful life, click HERE.

Here are some other sights of the season this year around our house...


And I love this picture of our little guys in Nebraska getting ready for the big day!


Can't wait to get there and share it with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...