Monday, December 26, 2011

Tennessee Christmas

Because we were travelling to Nebraska for Christmas, we celebrated early with Randi's family. We had Randi and her boys come over for the weekend, took them for the boys' favorite -- hamburgers and french fries -- at Burger King, and then began the Christmas Eve festivities...

The boys in their "Happy Feet" Christmas Eve PJ's:


Bryson has a bit of growing to do before he can wear Sam's fedora:



ADORABLENESS in front of the tree on Christmas Eve!




The boys looked adorable all dressed up for church -- I can't believe I didn't remember to take a photo! We had a delicious Christmas dinner of pot roast (at Randi's request) with all the trimmings, and then took them home.

Later that evening, I made about 15 DOZEN cookies and got them all plated and wrapped up to share with co-workers and friends. They were my favorite oatmeal, chocolate chip, raisin, walnut recipe, and I must admit -- they were, of course, a little bit FABULOUS!


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just CANNOT tell ya'll how much I enjoyed looking through and reading about all these beautiful, wonderful kids and happenings. It was truly a trip through "wanna-be there" land.
Randi, Andrew, Cielo and Bryson are adorable and loved seeing Cielo's smile--along with the others of course. just-----loved 'em all!!!!
Happy New Year to ya'll and your "precious and beautiful" memories. Very special times for sure.
Mom--Grandma D---GG Dove.

Anonymous said...

Grammy---may I have a cookie? Is this the same recipe that I use to make in American Fork --from Kathy Ellis? If it is,they are my favorite homemade cookie also.
Good stuff--Good times.
Love ya,
Mom

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...