Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day!

We had 9am church, so we just opened stockings early, ate some quick breakfast, and headed off to church...



After Church on Christmas...

We changed back into JAMMIES and finished opening gifts...

Setting up new Nerf guns...can't wait for Nerf WARS!
Opening their new X-BOX Kinect...not excited or anything!
Our own LEGO-LAND...
Nathalie opening little HUSKERS outfit for Addie (made by Whitney Bennet Swift) - can't wait to see her in it!
Chris' shirt says "Based on My Calculations...I'm AWESOME!" A gift from Grayson & Sam...there's a
great story behind the shirt, but I won't tell it here. Chris was embarrased to be wearing it, as well as the "stylish"
jeans Nathalie got for him. He's so funny about his clothes!
Mr. & Mrs. Harris Jr.
Mike was nice enough to set up a TV in the living room downstairs, so the boys could play their new X-BOX -- and what a great time they had. ALL OF THEM!  One of the cool things about Kinnect is that YOU are the controller, you move your body around to play the games...so, exercise and fun all in ONE!


Watch the boys playing X-BOX HERE (sorry, the video is not well done, that darn videographer!):


Later, we had a delicious Christmas Dinner...!


The "FAM" -- plus a friend from church -- minus the photographer!

It was a wonderful night! And I stayed up waaaaaay too late blogging...went to bed about 1:45am...Hey, I'm on VACATION!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This ALL looks soooooooo good.Yummmmmm!
I just want to say we had a great Christmas. It was quiet, but Grandpa and I got up early, he had to be to the church by 8:00 am for choir practice and then just Sacrament Meeting at 9:00. Grandpa led a group of young women and young men as they sang "Starbright", which they had practiced several times during the previous couple of weeks--sounded awsome-- and then he sang in the choir "Silent Night"--a different arrangement--and it was beautiful. By 10:15 everyone was homeward bound to enjoy Christmas presents and Christmas dinner. We opened gifts--and by the way, thank you for all the gifts you sent--they were perfect and I love the burgandy jacket and it fits perfect--- and then we did the sock thing and later had dinner, about 3:30. (sorry no photos) We invited Adelle and her son Heath over and they visited a bit then they had to leave so she could go home & change & leave for work at 6:00. We enjoyed the evening together and the phone calls made to us by some of our kids--always a delight.
Thanks for letting me share our time with you on your blog. Love to all.
Mom

Anonymous said...

somehow I think it missed my first comment on the photos of Randi and her boys and their sweet photos. I especially enjoyed the 2 pictures with Cielo smiling--we just don't see that real often--as well as the other 2 and Randi. All the other ones of "Nebraska Kids" and events are awsome, too. I love the little outfit on Addie that says, "All Mommy wants for Christmas is a silent night". Cute cute cute and also the
"huskers" red onesie. Loved the boys jammies (all 4 of them--big and small). What did the boys think of the little "Snowmen At Night" puzzle books? Thought they might enjoy them during their "quite time" at night or when quietish moments are wanted. I loved them. That is one of my favorite recent christmas books.
Love to everyone.
Mom

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...