As of 9:01pm tonight, I finished my 2 1/2 hour final exam in History! I know, my son Chris may scoff at this minimal task (actually he COULD scoff, but I know he wouldn't). I'm done with school for the next month!! Woo-hoo! I finished, double-checked all my 'saves,' pressed "send" and breathed a huge sigh of relief. I only had exactly 2 1/2 hours on this exam, and I started at 6:31 and ended at exactly 9:01pm -- and needed every last second on those last two long essay questions. Hurry! Hurry! Could I have possibly cut it any closer!? UG -- the PRESSURE!!! I was so tense, typing as fast as I possibly could (and admittedly, that's pretty darned fast!) Actually, I have tears in my eyes right now at finally finishing! Not high pressure because of the class/exam in itself. I feel very good about that. But pressure in the sense that I'm now done with this class, and I feel so covered up with everything else I need to do right now, and this final has been weighing very heavily on me. It's Christmas at our house next weekend for Randi and her boys -- only sorta ready for that, and lots of activities and commitments between now and then. Then we travel to Nebraska the next weekend for Christmas there, only sorta ready for that. And we have stuff to still shop for, wrap, ship to family everywhere! Not to mention a 10-hour workday every day in between all this. Suffice it to say we have LOTS of preparation still do...SOOOO glad to be able to focus on that now!
SIGHING a big sigh of relief, and headed to the wrapping room!
1 comment:
We are very proud of you. Wish i could work under pressure as well as you do, but alas, I just don't.
Mom
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...