Sunday, November 6, 2011

Peeping Tom!

One October afternoon a couple of weeks ago, I was laying on my bed reading my History book, and Sam came in and was talking to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught something out my window that startled me. I started looking closer, and Sam started looking closer, and we thought it might be a RAT or something, crawling across the storm gutter...peeking in my window?

We got closer, to try to keep from startling it, and as we got closer, we found it was a SQUIRREL!





But how was it hanging on to the bricks outside our window? Those must be some massively strong claws!

So Steve had come into the room by now, and he and Sam ran out front to see if they could get a photo of our little Peeping Tom from the outside.



Yes, indeed, it was a squirrel -- with some powerful fingernails!

If I'd known I had company, I might have put on my nicer robe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...