I feel horrible that my house is always a wreck, and that there are more 'makeshift' or FYO (Fix Your Own) meals in a week than real meals. I felt horrible at having to bail on our Stake RS presidency last night when it was time for setup of our event tonight so I could work on homework. I felt horrible when I had to miss both boys' soccer games this morning to work more on this same homework assignnment because I'll be out of town Monday when it's due. I felt horrible tonight when regardless of all the times I've been prompted to call a certain new sister on my VT list, I haven't done it. I saw her at the event tonight, and she's unavailable basically the rest of the month. And I think she really needs a visit. I go around lately feeling pretty horrible about stuff.
Sometimes I think I have it pretty hard!
And then I watched this link tonight, and was reminded of my many blessings, and that things can ALWAYS be harder.
I am grateful for my own challenges, and am going to try harder to not feel so overwhelmed. I am so blessed. After all, my challenges are good ones.
(Follow NieNie's blog, like I do: nieniedialogues.blogspot.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...