My daughter-in-law, Nathalie, is a great photographer, and takes fabulous photos of their cute family -- and my
precious grandsons, Colton & Rogan! So...I must share just a few. Those boys are getting so big!
Chris & Nath recently went on a trip to
Yellowstone Park, and stopped to see my parents in Rexburg, Idaho on the way there, and on the way back.
 |
| Visiting OLD FAITHFUL at Yellowstone Park |
Back at Grandma & Grandpa Dove's house...
 |
| My mom taught Nathalie how to make a homemade pie, including her signature pinched top crust! |
 |
| Great job, ladies! |
 |
| Isn't this a beautiful shot of the Rexburg Temple?! Look at that SKY...! |
 |
| Colton & Rogan in front of the Rexburg Temple |
I'm so glad they got to spend this time with my parents.
I remember spending time at my Grandma Wilding's house when I was growing up and as a young-married, and I cherish those memories!
I only wish we could have been there with them...
2 comments:
All are sooo dang freakin cute!! We got up there RIGHT after the owner took the sheep away. My kids were so disappointed. Some fun times, for sure up at the Dove ranch.
And the one of the temple?? Holy Wow!! Looks like a postcard. Seriously!!
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...