May has been sooooo busy! I'm
so far behind in my May blogging, so since it's a holiday (Memorial Day) today, and I'm off work, and the boys are at a friend's house, and Steve is doing his own thing at the moment, and we're not ready to grill our RIBS yet, I'm going to try to update my blog on several items...
So...let's start with
SLAMMIN' SAMMER!
 |
| AJ (Austin) Brady and Sam -- Slammin' SOCCER buddies! |
Sam's soccer team ended up
2nd Place in Williamson County's U12 league this year, under Coach Steve Hinesley. They played great, and had fun! At the end of the season, one of the team members had a party at their house, where they had a
Parent/Families vs. Players game on their front lawn -- that was fun to watch!
We enjoyed grilled
hot dogs & hamburgers, treats, and a great time with all the soccer families!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...