Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WATCH IT!

Last year for my birthday, my mom made me a beautiful brown & black bead watch. The bands are interchangeable, so you can put several different colors on the same face, if you choose. She learned how from some friends, and she was right in thinking I would love it!  And...when I wore it to work, it resulted in lots of my friends falling in love with it, too, and special ordering their own watches in different sizes, colors, bead shapes, watch face shapes, etc. And other friends from church, some of my health & weight loss clients, everyone who sees them! They're GRR-E-A-T!

This picture SOOOO doesn't do these beautiful watches justice...!

So now, over the past several months...I have ordered several more (some with matching bracelets), Mom has given me some more, and I have ended up buying some of the ones she intended for me to sell to friends! I have become incredibly FULL OF TIME of late!

I finally had to get my own little Mom Watch holder for my bathroom counter...

Several of my friends now have collections, too! Michelle has lots of watches in lots of colors; Cheryl has bracelets in every color; Janice has several matching sets -- and she likes hers "the biggah the bettah," so hers are large beads and like...wall clocks!

I kinda like having lots of different faces to interchange, or just to have lots of choices without taking time to change things out.

If you are interested in a watch, let me know. She makes them small & dainty, medium size, or large & chunky! Or you can e-mail MOM directly at: lwdove@hotmail.com. (She sometimes doesn't check e-mail real often, so you might wanna just call me. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...