SIX is a very nice number! SIX o'clock is the normal dinner hour, there were SIX members of my own family growing up, SIX is the number of jobs I've had since we moved to Tennessee 23 years ago, Steve is one of SIX kids in his family, I try to get SIX hours of sleep each night, Steve + ME + our four kids = SIX...AND SIX is the number of grandchilden I will have the second week of November!
YAAAAY! We're very excited for Chris & Nathalie to welcome a new little one into their family, which will add another grandchild to our 'collection.'
And I must say, with such cuties, who wouldn't want a bushel? (All in good time, all in good time...)
Not quite sure what we'd do if we actually added a little girl, but I'm sure we could work in some PINK SOMEHOW! But either way, we're thrilled...!


2 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Loved reading about the big number SIX in your family, Lynette! Happy for Chris and Natalie with welcoming a new baby, too! Hope you get a granddaughter or two as they are so fun! I also hope you are feeling a lot, lot better these days! I always appreciate running into you and Steve! Really a darling picture of you and he with the grandkids!
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...