So, Steve found a 'great deal' on the XBox game, "Band Hero." So for Family Home Evening last night, we broke it out and rocked the house with some amazingly HORRIBLE first efforts! Where do they find the songs to put on these games, anyway?
I was the singer on the only couple that I knew, and frankly, I KNOW I hit the notes right, but the game said I only got like 76% or 83% right...WHA...? Those songs were Roy Orbison's "Pretty Woman" and another one I can't remember right now. Seriously, cut a karaoke pro some slack here!
I will admit on Boy George's "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?" I was terrible -- but ewwww, I don't know or like that song anyway! HA! And...I was REALLY awful on the drums. I don't think any of us did well there. But the boys were pretty good on guitar!
So I turned it over to Grayson and Sam on guitar and vocals, and they ROCKED out...on songs I've never heard. I won't go into actual game scores here, but we had a great time!


No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...