Sam likes to cook. He likes to help make dinner, he likes to bake, make instant pudding, and cut up stuff.I was making homemade chicken noodle soup the other night, and he actually turned off the computer game he was playing so he could come help me. SCORE!
I told him that this cooking stuff was a great skill to learn, and when he was back from his mission and at college, the girls would be flocking to his apartment to enjoy all the fabulous delicasies he would be creating!
That was even more appealing to him! He insisted he make the noodles ALL by himself. And he has helped me make them enough that he can pretty much do it on his own. So I focused on the broth, and he basically DID make them all himself!
The kid's gonna be a TOTAL BABE MAGNET!

2 comments:
We just made that this past week too, but I still can't get the noodles quite right. I guess Sam will have to teach me his skills.
SAM!!! I am soooo proud of you. You really did pay attention while your mom was making noodles in the past. KA--CHOWWWW!
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...