Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bryson Turns Three!

It's hard to believe that Randi's youngest boy, Bryson, turned THREE on February 1st! So at least until May, they are 3, 4, and 5! WOW!

Bryson's getting so grown up, and talking so good, and wearing his big-boy pants!

We love how when you ask him a question, he answers a very clear "yes," -- not "yeah," or "uh-huh," any of that. It's so cute to hear him say "yes!" And Cielo and Andrew do that, too. So cute!

These were taken last fall...

 
 
And I love how Andrew says his school teacher likes to call him "Andy," because I've always wanted to call him that. He says it's "okay to call him that." Hmmmm...maybe I will!

 
 
 

LOVE THIS PICTURE!

2 comments:

diannealexan@gmail.com said...

They are ADORABLE boys, Lynette and you & Steve are such excellent grandparents! We love you. So excited that we will soon be only a days drive away. That's manageable.

Lynette said...

Thanks, Dianne. It's great to have these little ones, isn't it? We are so excited, too, to be closer to everyone.

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...