Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Progressive

Yes, I'm exhausted...

Yes, I'm headed to bed.

I'm half-way through a History paper on what kind of a "Progressive" I would have been in 1880 America. I've got another couple of pages to go, the paper is due tomorrow night, and the only kind of PROGRESS I can think of at this moment is keeping my eyes open long enough to PROGRESS closer to my nice, soft, warm bed.

By the way, have you noticed that yawning seems to be contagious? If one person yawns, this appears to cause another person to yawn. Researchers have found that 40-60% of people who see a picture of someone yawning will yawn themselves. Even reading the word *YAWN* can make people yawn.

Don't deny it, you're stifling a *YAWN* yourself right now, ADMIT IT, you know you are...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...