Okay, well, I've known for a couple of weeks that this was happening, but I haven't been able to even let myself think about it. I'm sure there's
something wrong with becoming so attached to your calling and the people you serve with that you absolutely will apostatize if it changes. So, count me in. I'm leaving the church. I'm gone. I'm out. I'm a goner. Call me (apo)Stacy...
My fabulous friend, and Stake Relief Society President,
Jen Wadsworth's husband has been unemployed for the past several months, and he recently got a job! Hooray, right!?
RIGHT! Except that it's IN BOZEMAN, MONTANA!! So...she will soon be released from her calling and then MOVE TO MONTANA in a few weeks! Her counselors will be released, and I will most likely be released as secretary. I am heartbroken.
 |
| Me, Vickie, Marlene and Jen (in happier days) |
Jon SHOULD have found a job in Franklin -- or okay, the surrounding area! We SHOULD NOT be split up as a presidency! Our days as the
giggling, loving, chocolate eating, hard-working,
scatter-brained, planning, committed,
winging it, doing things sometimes right and
sometimes wrong, finding our own way, helping,
laughing, teaching, driving, cooking,
taking the loooong way, training, listening,
biting our tongues, learning,
laughing some more, and serving FOURSOME: Jen, Marlene Williamson, Vickie Belden and I, should NOT BE ENDING! BWWAAAAHHH! We are...
soul sistas!! (doggone it! *sniff!*)
That's IT! Seriously, I'm never going to church again! (at least until our choir sings this Sunday, and I substitute teach in RS the next Sunday...)
3 comments:
My goodness!!!!!!! Hey, "Ya better watch out, ya better not cry, ya better not pout I'm tellin' ya why------Stake Pres. comin' to promote ya up hi"....shhhh (stake RS president position is in the woiks?) BE READY!!!!!
Mom
No worries there, mom! HA! They don't call apostates to those callings...
Calm down. We all know there's no apostasy for you, though. Just a lot of drama.
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...