I have the best Visiting Teachers! I just enjoyed a GREAT Friday night with my two dear friends, and we shared many laughs, a couple tears, and some Diet Dr. Pepper. Haven't had VTs for quite awhile, and I'm blessed to have been given two FABULOUS friends, who actually come. They care about me, not whether my house is clean (which it's usually not), or if our chaotic schedules get juggled a few times to make everything fit, or if we like the same kinds of books or movies, or if we're formal or if we're casual, or if we keep getting off topic, or if we have the same things in common...or any of that stuff.
Our lives are very different from each other. But our hearts speak the same language.
They spent their Friday night with me. I'm so glad.

No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...