IT'S FRIDAY!! So I got home from a long day of a long week at work, grabbed the boys (Steve had stuff to do), dropped Grayson off at CHS for a basketball game against Independence (we lost by 2 killer points in the last 1.2 seconds - ouch!), and Sam and I headed to Chipotle's for a quick dinner before the movie. Okay, actually, we headed to Jason's Deli, right by the theater, but there was nowhere to park, even clear down the block! So then we drove to Chick Fil-A, no place to park, anywhere! Seriously, does EVERY SINGLE PERSON in Franklin go to Cool Springs for dinner on Friday nights?! But, hey, it was a Friday night out...then I had to hurry home and start on homework.
So, I got home, changed into my PJs, washed my face, put on my glasses, headed to the computer to start on homework. My glasses were SO DIRTY! Everything was BLURRY! So I sprayed and washed them good, and tried again. Still SO BLURRY! I really need to stop spraying hairspray when my glasses are laying there. I wiped them again and sat down at the computer -- Are these even my glasses?! I couldn't read the cover of my textbook! What the -- I could actually see clearer without them!
Then it dawned on me...my contacts were still in. LYNETTE, HERE'S YOUR SIGN...
1 comment:
As you would say....Booo-haaaaah!!!!! How many years did you advance last July? I still love ya.
Mom
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...