Alas, the time has come to start my NEXT class...and what is it? American History II. You may ask, "Why History II?" If you don't like history that much, isn't there another class that would give you the required credit? Well, first of all, no there isn't. I HAVE to take two history classes. But it could have been World History, or Ancient History, or some other equally yawning subject. So I chose History II, which picks up after the Civil War and brings us to the current time.
BUT...I guess I will admit, I actually enjoyed the History I class! (GASP!) It think it has everything to do with the fact that I had a great professor (Thomas Flagel), who was very informative, yet interesting -- yes, BOTH in ONE! (About HISTORY! I KNOW, right...?!) And maybe because I could do this at whatever time fit into my schedule -- which was usually between 10pm - 12midnight. And I could stop when I'd had enough facts and figures for one night, and come back to it later on. And...maybe because I got a big, fat, honking, FLAMING "A" in History I.
But that part is just a sidenote...that's why it's in a tiny, miniscule, insignificant font.

No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...