Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What A Difference A Year Makes

It was one year ago that I started my weight loss journey with MyPowerLosers (March 2009). I really can't believe it's been that long, because seriously, this year has just FLOWN by! I guess the old saying really is true, "TIME FLIES when you're having fun!" Nothing is more fun than getting on the scales and watching them move d-o-w-n! I met my 50-pound goal in 5 months, and have now maintained my weight loss for 7 months. Talk about FUN...! Doing this has helped me get back to "my best me."

And Steve has lost 35 pounds so far, and has had amazing results with his diabetes. He has come completely off insulin and amaryl. His doctor thinks when he reaches his goal (another 15 pounds), he'll be able to come off metformin, too! Besides the visible benefits of this program, it has truly improved his health.

What a blessing http://www.mypowerlosers.com/ has been for us!

2 comments:

My Everythings said...

You guys both look awesome and we love you and miss you so much!

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

You both look awesome!! Way to go!! The cute grandkids attribuite a little bit to that too :) Love you guys!!

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...