Friday, March 5, 2010

Proud Papa

Our son, Chris, was recently called to serve on the LDS High Council in his stake in Nebraska. Steve was able to go there and ordain him a high priest before they sustained Chris in this calling. He is enjoying this new opportunity to serve the Lord! What a wonderful blessing to pass on the priesthood through our family line.  With 2 more sons and 5 grandsons all coming up, it will hopefully not be uncommon!

And...Steve got to enjoy a couple of days of family time while he was there! I must admit, I do have the most adorable grandsons! (Okay, Chris & Nathalie aren't too shabby, either -- inside and out!)

No "bustin' buttons" going on at our house...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....
"We ain't got no ugly grandkids or GG-kids" or members of our family. Aren't we lucky????!!!!

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...