Monday, March 29, 2010

Savannah Jack

I'm a sucker for a great band of good looking guys with teriffic harmonies and excellent musicianship! What's not to love? And they're nice as can be, too, so that's all the more reason to like SAVANNAH JACK.

My friend, Susie and I went to their Release Party at 12th & Porter in Nashville tonight. They really ROCKED the house! They are so good, it's amazing they're not already huge stars. I've known them for awhile, and have enjoyed watching them climb the ladder to now having a record deal.

Mike, Don and Jay

Mike tearing it up on guitar

Mike & Jay ROCKING it!

They've been working so hard, travelling all around the country, supporting their families with their music, and just blowing people's socks off! Their first single, "I Know," will be released May 3rd, and I really hope it does well for them. Listen for them on the radio, and call in and request their song!

Cyndi and me before the show. (Cyndi is Alli's mom;
Alli is married to Mike. We've known them since Alli
and Chris were in high school together.)

Mike and Alli

Susie & Me After the Show

A couple of years ago, Mike Ulvila, lead guitar, high harmony singer, and musician extraordinaire, co-produced my album, "Right Where I Am." It was such a pleasure to work with him! What a talented guy!

Mike in the studio, working on "Right Where I Am"

Me and my friend Kari a couple of years ago at a
Savannah Jack concert downtown Nashville

Last fall, they were entertaining at a reception at Opryland Hotel for my company, PHS, and I got to sing a few songs with them (some songs off my album, and Bonnie Raitt's "Something to Talk About"). What a thrill for me!!

                                        
Savannah Jack let me sing a few with them - Aug. '09


2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Is that Cindy...Allison Stucki's mom? Wow she looks fabulous-SO!! and I love your pictures!

Lynette said...

Yep, Cyndi (formerly Stucki) who got married last fall, and I can't remember her married name. And she DOES look FAB!

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...