Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's All in the LIPS

I was reviewing some old photos recently, and kept running across a familiar theme: the LIPS.

Now I know there are more of these in the archives that I just can't put my hands on at the moment...but it's a little scary, and I think this might be a genetic thing.
Sister, Corinne & Me - 1981

Siblings: Dan, Lynette,
Corinne, & Lori -- 2005

No wait, maybe it's a contagious thing, because I passed it along to a college roommate way back when...
                
BYU Roommates - 1980
 (DeAnn, Me, Laurie, SueEllen, Karin, MaryAnn)

But, disturbingly, it is documented throughout my history, and the history of my family and friends, so I might as well document it on the Harris House blog.

Dalynda and Me -- 1994

          
Sister-in-Law, Sherri, her daughter, Ashley,
and sister Lori's son, Ammon

      
Dove Siblings (again) -- July 2009

Summer 2009

         
And sadly...it moves into the next generation!
Grandma Dove, Randi & I -- Summer 1991

Sam, Summer 2009

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

looks strange in pictures but great for kissin....I'm just sayin

diannealexan@gmail.com said...

Oh no! It's hereditary. I'll just have to brace myself for the inevitable. Must enjoy how cute they are at the moment.

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...