 |
| I'm never going to drive a Juke, am I? |
I am totally not a car person. I don't recognize makes or models. In fact the other day at the parking garage on my way to the airport, I filled out the form that I drive an Oldsmobile Oddyssey (it's a Silhouette). I've driven it for YEARS. I just don't remember or pay attention to that stuff! I mostly can't tell the difference in cars, except color. If it runs, has heat/air and a working stereo, I'm good.
SO...WHAT THE HECK...?? What is with THIS CAR? (I snapped this one while stuck in traffic last week)
WHAT IS IT about this cute little NISSAN JUKE that makes me want one so bad? It started out with me seeing this fabulous little thing everywhere and getting so excited I HAD to know what it was. And then after I learned it was a JUKE, I started looking for them. And they're EVERYWHERE! They are so cute and sporty -- how FUN would this be to drive!? Maybe it's because it looks like a CARTOON car...
...like Jessica Rabbit or someone would drive (not that I'm a big fan of hers).
I seriously don't know what it is. Maybe because I've driven very practical vehicles for the past 35 years and I'm ready for something very UN-practical and non-mommish?? Am I having a mid-life crisis? I dunno...self-analyzing here.
All I know is I LOVE this Nissan Juke...and I totally want one in RED.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...