He knows this, and I think it's really bugging him. He's trying to decide what to do after graduation.
His choices are many, but mostly FOUR:
1) Mission
2) BYU
3) BYU - Idaho
4) University of TN
Of course, his parents want him to go ahead and just go on his mission now, get his schooling done when he gets back. He's applied at BYU, BYU-I, and UT -- and I think the outcome of those applications will help determine his decision. If not a mission right now, we hope it's one of the BYUs. I wish we could just decide for him, and make it happen. DARN that free agency sometimes!
We will just continue to encourage him, and pray that he will make the RIGHT decision for him in his life at this time.

What will it be...?

No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...