![]() |
| HUGE rainbow on my way home from work... |
![]() |
| By our back driveway... |
![]() |
| South front corner of our house... |
![]() |
| North front corner of our house... |
![]() |
| Front yard by mailbox... |
![]() |
| In the median of the road on Highway 96 in Franklin...seriously!? You don't see this in Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, etc. |
So, I have more photos to post, but I can't access them on my phone right now, and I have to go to the Verizon store to figure out why, and I want to go ahead and post this...so, please come back and visit this post again. Or maybe I'll just do another one...we'll have to see what mood hits me.
I love beautiful Tennessee!







No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...