Sunday, May 12, 2013

Southern Adventures

 
We took a little day-trip to Birmingham, AL during Spring Break. Grayson had plans with friends, so he didn't come. We went to a fun park called "Southern Adventures" that has mini-golf, arcades, bumper cars, etc. We had beautiful weather and great time!
 
 


 
I must admit, generally I sit out when the guys are riding the race or bumper cars, but this time for some strange reason, I agreed to ride. The hardest part for Steve and I was literally getting IN and OUT of the cars!
 
 Just because they "lapped" me several times and got the finish line long before I did doesn't mean I'm not a good driver. What it means is that I'm a very cautious, defensive driver. (And, seriously, when Sam about ran me off the road, I actually screamed! I didn't know it was him until he got farther ahead of me...he was in soooo much trouble! LOL)
 
 
I believe I DOMINATED at the Air Hockey table, but my memory has issues sometimes, so I better confirm. But I know I won SOME of the games!
 
 
 
Both Steve and Sam are HUGE BBQ RIB FANS, so we went to a place that had been recommended, called DREAMLAND BBQ. They loved it! (Me, not so much, but no problem.)
 
We cracked up at the neon light over the door "NO FARTING!"
 
We had a good time. Wish Grayson had come with us...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...