Comments are: From Sam: "Well, at least my dog 'likes' my page."
From Mom: "We don't have a dog." HAHAHA
I liked his idea so well...I did a similar one for myself to wear to work!
Love the comments: from "MOM" -- 'I like you, but I don't know how to use Facebook...' And from "Random Stranger" -- 'This is a sad, sad page.'
Randi and her boys came to our ward "Trunk or Treat" that started with a chili dinner.
Then after dinner, the youth manned booths for the kids to go around and play games. This was one of the first 'official' assignments Sam had as the new Deacon's Quorum President, was to coordinate this booth. He did "LadderBall" which was a big hit, and he did a great job at the booth! Hard for me to believe he's one of the 'big kids' now providing the booths, instead of coming to the booths. (Grayson had a soccer game that night.)
Our Nebraska PEEPS had a fun Halloween, too, as a lovely damsel in distress, two knights in shining armor, and a court jester (and daddy and Gigi)!
And...reminiscing on fond memories of our "Halloween" party at Mom & Dad's Golden Wedding Anniversary in 2009...Great times!








No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...