Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beautiful Fall



As my boys will attest, I have been completely OBSESSED with the colors of fall this year -- even moreso, I think, than in years past. I have not been able to stop myself from constantly snapping photos to try to capture this BEAUTY before it's gone.

There's this one tree at the corner of Maryland Way and Westpark Drive, where I turn every morning, and it has fascinated me as I watched it change colors and go from a full, beautiful green tree to spots of color, to other leaves joining in the fun, to a golden/orange/green combo, before the leaves fell off...


At the entrance to my parking lot, there's another three trees that were just beautiful to watch as FALL transformed them into GOLD! (I didn't start the photo series as soon on these...)


***WARNING***  Photo overload coming your way! 

These are just SOME (yes, hard to believe, but it's not ALL) of the photos I've taken over the past 4-5 weeks...I just think we live in such a beautiful place!

 
 
 
 
 



 And one of my FAVORITES...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...