I thought I should probably put some of this stuff on my blog to have it 'somewhere' in case of fire, or water heater explosion, or tornado, or any of those unforeseen events that could really wreak havoc on my memories...
So, just for the heck of it, I'm showing sort of a photo timeline of my music projects...(don't laugh at the 80's and 90's hair).
![]() |
| Not MY project, but had a couple of songs on there... |
It is still a goal of mine to put ALLLL my singing stuff into a scrapbook. I really can't do it digitally, because I've saved so much stuff, and little pieces of programs, posters, newspaper clippings, etc. over the years that I want to include in the book, not just 'pictures of my stuff.'
That will be a huge, but very fun project...someday.
In the meantime, more photos and such on my website: www.lynettedove.com


No comments:
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...