Monday, June 25, 2012

Las Vegas Part II

The reason Dalynda and I met up in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago was because I was attending a Leadership Meeting for Corizon; so we went a couple of days before the meeting. She and I stayed at a nice Mariott, but the Corizon event was held at the Green Valley Ranch Resort, which was just a tad nicer...which is always great on the company's dime!


I was in charge of filming our next segment of CorizonTV, which involved interviewing 11 leaders regarding our 'client service.' Our event was very good, here are some photos I took of our leadership and others making presentations. All I had was my phone camera -- which is good, but not that good. I've got to find out how to reset my resolution!


We had a table set up showing samples of some of the Longevity Recognition gifts for our new program launching July 1st through the Corizon Culture Committee (C3), of which I'm a core member. The progam was very well received, and people liked our choices of gift items! They especially liked them when we had a drawing and GAVE THEM AWAY to attendees!


At Corizon dinner -- with new friend Terrie Kocziack (left) and old friend Becky Pinney (center)
After the dinner, us girls went over and watched some Corizon Card Sharks play Texas Hold 'Em in the Poker Room. THAT was so interesting, that Terrie actually joined in -- but not for long. She knows when to fold 'em...these photos were taken when people were still SMILING because they hadn't lost any money yet!


That's Terrie sort of hiding -- third from right. The BIG WINNER of the night ended up being Dr.Sylvia McQueen -- 4th from RIGHT in ball cap,
holding the $$ in front of her face. She won her table, then beat Dr. Keldie, the winner of the OTHER table! GIRL POWER!!
At the airport on the way home, we had just made it through security when we heard this VERY LOUD SQUAWKING and turned around to see a PENGUIN being let out of its cage for a photo op! Not something you see every day, so...we had to oblige.

HAPPY  FEET!!

Our flight had been postponed, so instead of getting home at 11:30pm, we landed at 1am, and by the time we got HOME from the airport, it was almost 2am!! YAWN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...