Sunday nights are often "Game Night" at our house. Tonight we played an old version of "Clue" we've had for years -- in the form of "Scooby Doo Clue." Although I thought that surely after all the years of playing NORMAL "Clue" I could certainly scobb these boys, alas, Grayson won. BY ONE TURN! I knew it was Freddie with the Pirate's Chain in the Courtyard! But he accused it ONE TURN before I did...
Then the boys played "STRATEGO" in the form of "Lord of the Rings Stratego!" I guess these new 'spins' on old games keep them fresh. It was a tough battle to the death, but Grayson was once again victorious! We all have our 'lucky' days, and I guess this was just one of his!


1 comment:
Lynette, do you remember our "Christmas Vacation" days and all the "Racko", "Life", "Headache", "Sorry" and whatever else we could play to pass the days in the SNOW-BLIZZARDY north country times? Those days were fun and I loved putting puzzles together too. We also had new coloring books and crayons. What joyous memories.
Loudene
Mom
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...