Sunday, April 29, 2012

End of Spring Soccer

We are wrapping up Spring Soccer for both boys. We've spent the past couple of Saturdays, as well as several weeknights doing makeup games from all the rain we've had this year. Both their teams have done very well this season, and by the end of the season will be in 1st or 2nd place! These photos of Grayson were taken in a combination of games...

The CRAZY spring weather in Tennessee -- for Sam's Monday night game I wore a hoodie, then a heavy coat over it, and had a blanket and still froze to death! I swear, my toes were suffering from frostbite when I got home! So Tuesday night for Grayson's game, I wore my hoodie, heavy coat, gloves, two blankets, and wore THICK socks and tennis shoes...only to find that all I needed was my hoodie...there ain't no figurin' these Tennessee springs!


Sam does a great job as goalie!

1 comment:

loudene said...

Man, lookit' them dancin' soccor feet.
Loudene

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...