Okay, folks, Harris House blog followers, UNITE! If you are NOT listed as one of my "eight loyal followers" (stealing a line from former Nashville DJ, Gerry House), sign up today, and become a follower (see lower right hand column)!
New followers: Leave me a comment on this post before October 31st, and I WILL SEND YOU A *FREE* LYNETTE DOVE CD! (Tell a friend, have them do the same, and they'll get a CD!) Loyal (existing) followers, if you want a CD, leave a comment, and you'll get one, too!
Follow me, follow me, follow me...! (who knows where we'll end up, but we'll be there to-ge-thuh!)

4 comments:
Hey Lynette.... so excited to hear your cd!
ummm that chicken noodle soup looks amazing! i need to make some asap :)
Thanks, dacar -- who are you? And Danielle, I can hook you up with that recipe! *Lynette*
dacar! You're Dawn! I see you as a follower now...very cool. Thanks! *Lynette*
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...