Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baby Grands

My friend Susie just got a gorgeous new baby grand piano for her music room.  She loves it so, and it sounds beautiful when she plays. She is such an accomplished and talented pianist. I love to do duets with her, I sing, she plays....ahhhhh.


I have my own baby grands! And they are sooooo sweet and beautiful! To hear them call me "Grammy" is music to my ears. I love them so...



Being a grammy is just...well, GRAND!

4 comments:

Stacey H said...

Its still crazy to me that you are a grandma! I hope I can look as great as you when its my turn!

Susie sure is an amazing pianist. And I think you need to try a TRIO to really enjoy that baby grand! You have my number!! :)

Lynette said...

Stacey, you are very sweet. And you're right, we do need to do the TRIO thing! That would be so cool! You and I also need to do the DUET thing again from WICKED...so fun! Let's find an opportunity soon.

Susie said...

Oh thanks Lynette! You're always really good for my ego! Trio thing would be very fun and I would love to hear ya'll do the Wicked duet!

Anonymous said...

It is really fun to rmember fun stuff from the past--ain't it grand!!!!!
Enjoyed your new news on yer blog.
Good luck in Algebra--
Mom

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...