Thursday, April 17, 2014

Grayson

SPOILER ALERT!! Don't read this post if you don't want to see graduation photos and want to wait for the actual announcements to come in the mail before you see them. BECAUSE...it's just wild to me that this is actually happening with the oldest of my 'little kids' and I'm still wrapping my head around the whole getting ready to graduate / leave home thing.

But other than that, it's fun to post the photos of this handsome young man.

So the dashing photo above was the official yearbook photo, and then we had Bailey Fuqua take some others at The Factory here in Franklin. I thought they turned out great! I won't share them all here, but here's a few of my favorites...

 
Awwww...my two little pups.

 
 
Grayson with his bro, Davis Fuqua
 


AND NOW...


And then to top it all off, I came home last night and found this in my yard...nothing like driving home a point.


The time has come...(and I'm not sure I like it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...