Sunday, October 6, 2013

More Utah FUN!

After a couple of days in SLC, we met up with Steve in Sandy, with members of his family for lunch together and a couple of days down in Utah County! Steve had been there for a few days spending time while I was in Wyoming. Dad & Mom and I, and Corinne and Jasmine, met up with Steve, Beth & Blair with Shani, Ciera & Tyler, Kathy & LarryColby & Michelle with Jack and Avery. We all had a great lunch at Chuck-A-Rama, and then went our separate ways. Mom & Dad headed back up to Rexburg and we headed down to stay with Beth that night -- and attend Steve's 35th American Fork High School Class Reunion (class of 1978), before heading back to Tennessee the next day.
 
 
 
The CREW -- so fun to see everyone!
 
With Kathy & Larry, Beth, Blair...the cross-stitch Steve made for Beth. And the CAT that crawled in my bag!

With Beth the morning we left...

Farewell to these beautiful mountains...I miss you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...