Thursday, August 1, 2013

Crin


August 2012
Just a quick post to celebrate my sister, Corinne. She had a birthday on June 11th, and I found this old photo of the two of us in 1967(?). WOW...can it possibly be that long ago? Anyway, it sent me down memory lane.





Me and Corinne, wearing nightgowns mom made us. (They had
matching pajamas for our dolls.)

Corinne has been going through some very rough times lately, and I'm so proud of where she is now. She's showing great strength and courage during difficult trials.

Sending a SISTA-LOVE-SHOUTOUT to Crin!

Me & Crin & Jasmine -- March 2011  (I LOVE THIS PHOTO!)
 

1 comment:

loudene said...

I love ALL these photos of our kids. It's great to be able to stay in the loop. Good job
whild in prison and the jails, too. (I can't believe I just said that.)

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...