Our good friends, the Bennett's oldest daughter, Whitney, has a little angel named Elliana (Please note: Connie Thomas -- first name Mary -- and I were campaigning for "Mary Lynetta," but for some reason, Elliana won). Anyway, little Elle-Belle turned ONE a couple of weeks ago, and there was a blow-out party at the Bennett Party House!!
Now seriously, this spread (AND pizza) for a one-year old?! My kids were deprived!!
All the "REGULARS" were there, us, the Bennetts, the Thomas', the Lealos', the Carltons, and some other friends of Whitney & Jon. I should have gotten more photos! And Jamie Lealos is dating David Williamson so he was there, too (remember David, Danny & Marlene's youngest? He might have changed a bit since you saw him last, below with Steve).
Elle-belle, of course, was the star of the show -- what a CUTIE!
This was another fun night. I think of Elle as another hmmm...sort of grandchild? niece? something once or twice removed? step-something? I dunno, we'll have to come up with the correct terminology for our friend's daughter's (who's also our friend) baby's relationship to us...since she didn't name her Mary Lynetta, I don't have any namesake claim. Maybe when they have a boy, we can convince them to name him Harrison Edward or Harry Eddie or something...



1 comment:
That is the BIGGEST cupcake I have ever seen!! WOW! Fun times!
Post a Comment
You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...