Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tennessee Family

We have been the "black sheep" of our families for the past 22 years, having moved away from home with the intent of returning after a 'few' years -- I guess we just didn't really define 'few.'  As it turns out, this has become HOME, and we love it in Franklin! I don't see us ever returning to Utah long-term.

Part of what makes Tennessee so FAB is that we have some dear friends who we spend lots of time with, including the Bennetts (Gordon, Michelle, Hannah & Spencer), and the Thomas' (Ed, Connie, Bret & Beth).


We get together every chance we get, and enjoy good food, good times, good conversation and good company. Since some folks are travelling for the holiday, we shared a little "pre-Thanksgiving" get-together last weekend. Thank heaven I did not provide photo documentation of the decadent desserts Michelle made: carrot cake to die for, brownies, AND cheesecake -- wait, I thought she was my FRIEND!

Our friends have become our Tennessee family, and we are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...