Saturday, October 23, 2010

Proven Wrong

Okay, so I must admit that I when the movie "Letters to Juliet" came out in the theaters, the trailers made it look totally predictable, and I was not even interested in seeing it! I wasn't a huge fan of the main actress (Amanda Seifreid), and I figured I had the plot all figured out before I even saw it!  Well... although I may have guessed the overall general plot, there were enough twists and turns, and fun along the way that I enjoyed every minute of it tonight!

Sam and I rented movies from "Red Box," and I watched a wonderful little romantic comedy while he watched "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" up in the bonus room, Grayson went to watch the UT game at a friend's house (and Steve's in Utah). Not really great "together" time, but we all chilled after a very busy week, and enjoyed our own evening!

So, back to the movie, I'd totally recommend it to anyone who loves a good, sweet, emotional, sentimental, sappy-happy ending kind of movie. And the music in it is great! (Colby Callait, Taylor Swift - not usually a favorite, but I like her "Romeo & Juliet" song, and other artists).

So, the "hard to please on a romantic comedy front" Siskel/Ebert/Harris review says three thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...