Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fabulous Fall


I have been so enamoured with FALL this year! I always love the change of seasons, and especially as the colors change from summer to fall. But this year for some reason, the colors have seemed more brilliant, more amazing, more glorious! I've taken a few photos with my phone, and posted on Facebook, but they just truly don't do the season justice. So I had to borrow a few to express my love of FALL. I feel so blessed to see this type of beauty all around me each day!

On another note, my schweetie had a birthday last week, and we celebrated a couple of days early with the Bennett family. We had a fabulous dinner...then chocolate cake with raspberry filling and ice cream (LOTS and LOTS of ice cream) before we had our sugar rush, gained 10 pounds and passed out! But other than that...it was a fun day.
And also, so far this month, another red letter day was this past Monday when Grayson got his lower braces on, to match his upper braces. He's still as cute as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...