Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Windy City

PHS Correctional Healthcare (my day job) launched our new marketing campaign at the annual American Correctional Association conference in Chicago the first of August. It was "my baby," and the launch was a big success (whew!). It was fun to see all our hard work in designing the new ad campaign finally out there 'in the world.' We presented a new booth, marketing brochure, flyers, trade publication ads and website. I needed a nap after this project...so I went on vacation! Haha (see next post).

Janet Vogelaar and I at our new PHS Trade Show Booth in Chicago
Janet and I in a quick sight-seeing walk down Michigan Avenue

Part of our event in Chicago was hosting some clients at the Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field. We were in the Wrigley Rooftops venue where they have literally built bleachers on the roofs of all these old homes, and now they rent them out for corporate events. I've never been to a real baseball game before, and don't follow baseball at all, but it was pretty cool to be there in the middle of stuff I've only seen on TV! Even though the Cubs lost 18-1...that was not cool.

Some of the BD Team: Scott McDaniel, Me,
Lauren Balmer, Jon Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're invited to comment on the "Harris House" blog...